lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

Bolt On & Go Pump-Annovi Reverberi-RSV Series-3 to 4GPM-3500 to 4000 PSI-3400RPM-1

click image for more information
Annovi Reverberi RSV 4000 PSI 3400 rpm D Version 1" Hollow Shaft RSV3G35D-F40 RSV35G35D-F40
 
AR pumps are a combination of exceptional degree of technology and innovation, quality and reliability worthy of a leading brand on the market. The wide range includes many models which vary in terms of pressure, deliver, power and technical characteristics, to satisfy widely different market demands.
 
RSV series pumps are designed to direct drive on gasoline engines ranging from 5–13 HP. These pumps are intended for use in medium to heavy tasks. The triplex plunger pumps feature the latest in design and technology.
 
The RSV series pump features a compact and efficient intergraded unloader valve and fixed chemical injector. The RSV is a result of Annovi Reverberi's combined 60 years of pumps building experience and expertise.





2 comentarios :

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve visited this web site before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m definitely happy I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!
    electric power washer reviews

    ResponderEliminar